It's not for you

Helloo everybodyyyyy.

Let's talk about loving and supporting the people you love. No, I don't feel like writing right now. So when I'm ready to talk about the undeniable lack of support that only stems from peoples fear and insecurities which they then project onto me, then I will write further.

Until then, enjoy these memes and think about how you treat people you love. Do you try to control them? Do you think you know what's best for them always? Do you discourage anything that is outside of what you consider "normal" or "safe"? Do you always have something negative to say or a scowl on your face? If so, I pray that you find your inner peace. And I am here to tell you that we are done with you. All of us hoping that maybe, just this once you will be supportive of our life decisions and try to say something positive,  no matter how you feel about it. I'm going to leave these here.








Comments

Popular Posts